We are committed to sustainability and know it's important to our community as well.
We are proud to announce our partnership with Suppli launching locally in Toronto East* for delivery and pick up. Now offering your favourite Noushe Market dishes in reusable, stainless steel containers — tasty, good-lookin' and good for the planet to boot!
Please read how to suppli below for more info.
How To Suppli
Want your Noushe Market order packaged in reusable stainless steel containers?
Just follow the steps below:
- Sign up via mysuppli.ca/
- Order as normal via Noushe Market
- Add just one Suppli Container for every order (not per item) — total cost is $0.99 per order no matter how many containers!
- #EatNoushe and enjoy at home.
- Rinse your Suppli & return to Noushe or find a Suppli drop-off location here.
- Repeat & enjoy your tasty Noushe in good-lookin’ containers that are good for the planet!
- Please ensure the phone number linked to your Suppli account is provided at checkout so containers can be picked up by Suppli the following week.
- You’ll receive a text for the next pick-up date in your neighbourhood. Suppli containers are professionally cleaned & re-stocked for your next order.
- While most of our menu items fit nicely into Suppli containers, there are a few that Suppli is still working to accommodate. Please bear with us as they expand their container offerings.
- Your food packaging may come with a limited ingredient list. However, you can always find everything you’re looking for on our website in each product page.
- Suppli containers are only available in postcodes starting with M5A & M4X at the moment. But don’t fret — more to come soon!